Its 35 km of trails in the forest and along the river are perfect for hiking. The site includes some forestry groups such as a pine forest and a maple stand. We’ll see a beaver dam, a duck pond and several buildings, such as the chapel, the windmill and the Écurie du Roy stable.
- All seasons
Guests with accomodation
- Trail access and use of necessary equipments are included in all Baluchon packages.
This activity is included with access to our trails for the day :
- Adults : $15.00 per person (weekdays), $17 per person (weekends)
- Children (5-12 years old) : $7,50 per child (week-days), $8,50 per child (weekends)
- Family rate (2 adults + 2 children) : $35 (weekdays), $40 (weekends)
- Group of 20 or more : $12 per person (weekdays), $14 per person (weekends)
*Please take note that all of the prices don’t include taxes.
Conditions of use
- Picnicking is not allowed on our site or on our trails.
Subscribe to our newletter
Tell us a bit about yourself so we can send you customized offers.