- Please let us know at least 48 hours before your scheduled arrival if you wish to modify or delay your arrival so that we can change your reservation. If you respect this timeframe, you will be able to alter your reservation and retain your deposit for a later visit. Non- refundable, not redeemable for cash, and non-transferable.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before your scheduled arrival or fail to appear, you will be charged the full cost of your first night’s accommodation and the treatments or complementary activities ordered.
- Complete payment will be effect at the reservation.
- Please let us know at least 48 hours before your scheduled arrival if you wish to modify or delay your arrival so that we can change your reservation. If you respect this timeframe, you will be able to alter your reservation and retain your deposit for a later visit.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before your scheduled arrival or fail to appear, you will be charged the full cost of your first night’s accommodation and of the treatments or complementary activities ordered.
TREATMENT AND ACTIVITY PACKAGE WITHOUT ACCOMMODATION
- In the case of cancellation on the day of your scheduled arrival or of no-show, you will be billed for 100% of the cost of treatments or supplementary activities.
GROUPS AND EVENTS
- Please note that in the case of group reservations and corporate events, cancellation policies may vary according to the terms of the different contracts. For further information, we encourage you to contact your event manager.
GROUP CELEBRATION AND WEDDING ROOM
- When you make your reservation, a non-refundable deposit of $100 per night will be charged to your credit card. Non-redeemable, non-transferable. If cancellation is made 7 days before the scheduled date of arrival or later, 100% of the cost of your stay will be charged.
- The sale of a gift card is final and non-refundable.
SAFE AND FLEXIBLE RESERVATIONS
- Rooms :
- A deposit of $100 per night, per room, will be charged to your credit card at the time of reservation. Non-refundable, not redeemable for cash, and non-transferable.
- On the day of your arrival, we will effect a preauthorization for the total value of your package, including an additional charge of $100 per night as a security deposit.
- Chalets :
- A non-refundable and non-transferable deposit of 50% of the total cost will be charged at the time of reservation. Non-refundable, not redeemable for cash, and non-transferable.
- Gift certificates and cards: on the day of your arrival, please present your gift certificate or card. A preauthorization of $100 per night will be effected on your credit card as a security deposit.
- Complete payment will be effect at the reservation.
- On the day of your arrival, we will effect an additional charge of $100 per night as a security deposit.
- We are convinced that with everyone respecting the measures set out by The Institut national de santé publique du Québec, you can look forward to unique and unforgettable vacations at Le Baluchon! For full details of our health measures, click here.
- We guarantee that your room will be available by 4 p.m. On the day of your departure, the room must be vacated by noon (12h).
- The Canoer’s Chalet must be vacated by 11:00 a.m.
- Smoking in your room or in any of the Baluchon’s building is strictly forbidden: you will be charged automatically a fee of $150 plus taxes.
- You are responsible for the furniture, facilities, and all other objects placed at your disposal during your stay: you will be charged automatically for any damage or breakage.
- Le Baluchon is not responsible for any objects left behind, lost, or stolen.
- Pets are not allowed in our rooms or in any of our buildings. Le Baluchon reserves the right to apply a cleaning charge of $150 (plus taxes) for any guest infringing this rule.
- Service dogs are allowed, but in the case of a dog not certified by the Mira Foundation, the owner must provide documents certifying that it is recognized as a service dog by the appropriate authorities.
HOURS OF OPERATION FOR TREATMENTS AND ACTIVITIES
- Please note that Le Baluchon reserves the right to modify reservation times by 15 minutes or so.
ARRANGEMENTS FOR CHILDREN
- In the case of a reservation including children between 0 and 4 years of age, breakfast and accommodation costs are included at no charge for any child accompanied by a parent for whom breakfast is included in his/her package. Please note that all other meals are à la carte and payable where taken.
- Children between 5 and 12 years of age can take advantage of a children’s package that includes accommodation and a table d’hôte three-course supper, breakfast, and meal service charges as well as the outdoor passport and free equipment.
- For more details, consult our counselors at 1 800 789-5968.
Conditions of stay
To our customers,
By staying in our establishment, you accept the following conditions of
- I acknowledge the truthfulness of the information given at the time of reservation as well as the advertised rate.
- A $10 deposit per room key will be charged to your account.
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke in your room: a fee of $150 + taxes will be charged automatically.
- You are responsible for the furniture, the installations facilities and all the objects placed at your disposal during your stay: any breakage or damage will be systematically charged to you.
- I agree that Le Baluchon is not responsible for forgotten, lost or stolen items.
- I understand that any charges applied to the room are due for payment.
- For each service reserved on site, in case of cancellation, you will be charged 50% of the total amount the day before and 100% the day of you will be charged 50% of the total amount due if the service is cancelled on the day before the date for which it was reserved and 100% if cancelled on the day itself.
- I accept that the amount on charged to my room will be charged payable in full to on the credit card on my account.
- If I prefer, I can pay by another payment method the day of my departure before 12:00 noon.
- If you are part of a group, you are not responsible for the advertised rate; however, you are under the same legislation as an individual customer for the other conditions of stay.
I understand the specific terms as specific to a member of a group:
I agree to the terms stated above.
Subscribe to our newletter
Tell us a bit about yourself so we can send you customized offers.