If something unexpected occurs and you need to cancel your stay, consult our cancellation policy to learn how we proceed in the event of a cancellation.
- Please let us know at least 48 hours before your scheduled arrival if you wish to modify or delay your arrival so that we can change your reservation. If you respect this timeframe, you will be able to alter your reservation and retain your deposit for a later visit. Non- refundable, not redeemable for cash, and non-transferable.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before your scheduled arrival or fail to appear, you will be charged the full cost of your first night’s accommodation and the treatments or complementary activities ordered.
- A deposit of 100$ per night will be charged to the card onf file upon reception of the reservation by our team.
- Please let us know at least 48 hours before your scheduled arrival if you wish to modify or delay your arrival so that we can change your reservation. If you respect this timeframe, you will be able to alter your reservation and retain your deposit for a later visit.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before your scheduled arrival or fail to appear, you will be charged the full cost of your first night’s accommodation and of the treatments or complementary activities ordered.
TREATMENT AND ACTIVITY PACKAGE WITHOUT ACCOMMODATION
- In the case of cancellation on the day of your scheduled arrival or of no-show, you will be billed for 100% of the cost of treatments or supplementary activities.
GROUPS AND EVENTS
- Please note that in the case of group reservations and corporate events, cancellation policies may vary according to the terms of the different contracts. For further information, we encourage you to contact your event manager.
GROUP CELEBRATION AND WEDDING ROOM
- When you make your reservation, a non-refundable deposit of $100 per night will be charged to your credit card. Non-redeemable, non-transferable. If cancellation is made 7 days before the scheduled date of arrival or later, 100% of the cost of your stay will be charged.
- The sale of a gift card is final and non-refundable.
SAFE AND FLEXIBLE RESERVATIONS
- Rooms :
- A deposit of $100 per night, per room, will be charged to your credit card at the time of reservation. Non-refundable, not redeemable for cash, and non-transferable.
- On the day of your arrival, we will effect a preauthorization for the total value of your package, including an additional charge of $100 per night as a security deposit.
- Chalets :
- A non-refundable and non-transferable deposit of 50% of the total cost will be charged at the time of reservation. Non-refundable, not redeemable for cash, and non-transferable.
- Gift certificates and cards: on the day of your arrival, please present your gift certificate or card. A preauthorization of $100 per night will be effected on your credit card as a security deposit.
- A deposit of 100$ per night will be charged on the card on file on the reception of the reservation by our team.
- On the day of your arrival, we will effect an additional charge of $100 per night as a security deposit.
- We guarantee that your room will be available by 4 p.m. On the day of your departure, the room must be vacated by noon (12h).
- The Canoer’s Chalet must be vacated by 11:00 a.m.
- Smoking in your room or in any of the Baluchon’s building is strictly forbidden: you will be charged automatically a fee of $150 plus taxes.
- You are responsible for the furniture, facilities, and all other objects placed at your disposal during your stay: you will be charged automatically for any damage or breakage.
- Le Baluchon is not responsible for any objects left behind, lost, or stolen.
- Pets are not allowed in our rooms or in any of our buildings. Le Baluchon reserves the right to apply a cleaning charge of $150 (plus taxes) for any guest infringing this rule.
- Service dogs are allowed, but in the case of a dog not certified by the Mira Foundation, the owner must provide documents certifying that it is recognized as a service dog by the appropriate authorities.
HOURS OF OPERATION FOR TREATMENTS AND ACTIVITIES
- Please note that Le Baluchon reserves the right to modify reservation times by 15 minutes or so.
ARRANGEMENTS FOR CHILDREN
- In the case of a reservation including children between 0 and 4 years of age, breakfast and accommodation costs are included at no charge for any child accompanied by a parent for whom breakfast is included in his/her package. Please note that all other meals are à la carte and payable where taken.
- Children between 5 and 12 years of age can take advantage of a children’s package that includes accommodation and a table d’hôte three-course supper, breakfast, and meal service charges as well as the outdoor passport and free equipment.
- For more details, consult our counselors at 1 800 789-5968.
Conditions of stay
To our customers,
By staying in our establishment, you accept the following conditions of
- I acknowledge the truthfulness of the information given at the time of reservation as well as the advertised rate.
- A $10 deposit per room key will be charged to your account.
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke in your room: a fee of $150 + taxes will be charged automatically.
- You are responsible for the furniture, the installations facilities and all the objects placed at your disposal during your stay: any breakage or damage will be systematically charged to you.
- I agree that Le Baluchon is not responsible for forgotten, lost or stolen items.
- I understand that any charges applied to the room are due for payment.
- For each service reserved on site, in case of cancellation, you will be charged 50% of the total amount the day before and 100% the day of you will be charged 50% of the total amount due if the service is cancelled on the day before the date for which it was reserved and 100% if cancelled on the day itself.
- I accept that the amount on charged to my room will be charged payable in full to on the credit card on my account.
- If I prefer, I can pay by another payment method the day of my departure before 12:00 noon.
- If you are part of a group, you are not responsible for the advertised rate; however, you are under the same legislation as an individual customer for the other conditions of stay.
I understand the specific terms as specific to a member of a group:
I agree to the terms stated above.
RESERVATION POLICY OF CANOER’S AND DE LA RIVIÈRE LODGE
THE RENTER or his/her guests must not disturb, bother, endanger or cause any kind of nuisance in the
vicinity, nor use the premises for any immoral or illegal acts. Walking on neighbouring private property is forbidden as is making noise likely to inconvenience neighbours after 9 p.m.. Any complaints from neighbours will result in the immediate cancellation of the refund of the security deposit.
During his/her stay, the renter is responsible for the property and for keeping its contents in an exemplary state of cleanliness. On his/her departure, everything must be in the same condition and place as upon arrival. Any premature wear, breakage or damage will be charged by Le Baluchon to the renter.
The renter must inform Le Baluchon of any accident, minor damage, breakage or deficiency. He/she must also report such an issue before his/her departure.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE: Our cleaning and maintenance service is undertaken when there is a change of renter. Check-out time is 11 a.m. for all renters. When you leave, you are expected to have done the dishes and to leave the premises in a clean condition.
– Fireworks are not permitted at any time.
– Please note that all our chalets are classified as non-smoking.
– No pet is accepted, (except certified service dogs, with appropriate documentation).
– The number of occupants specified at the time of the signing of the contract must be respected. If additional people join the group, the renter must advise le Baluchon of the fact.
– It is strictly forbidden to have in your possession or to use firearms, including paint-ball guns and air or pellet guns.
– The minimum age for groups of young adults is 25 and over.
– Parties are not allowed. The primary aim of our facilities is to provide a place of relaxation, rest and tranquillity. Music or other noise audible beyond the limits of our grounds is not allowed. Le Baluchon promotes respect for our surroundings.
– We have placed wood at your disposal. If you wish to obtain additional wood, an extra fee may be imposed.
– It is strictly forbidden to use wood, cut (even « dead ») trees or branches lying on the ground or around our facilities.
– Fauna and flora should be respected. Le Baluchon promotes the « Leave no Trace » principle.
– In the event of circumstances beyond our control such as a power outage, loss of internet, television or telephone cable service, Le Baluchon cannot accept responsibility for any inconvenience experienced.
– No compensation and/or refund will be offered to the renter in the event of late arrival or early departure and/or any error on the part of the renter.
– We are not responsible for accidents, or for lost or stolen objects.
– All prices are subject to change without notice.
– The first payment is immediate (and non-refundable) and the second is paid at the time of your stay.
THE RENTER agrees to indemnify and release the LESSOR from all responsibility for obligations, losses or
damages resulting from harm or injury caused or suffered on the rented property by the RENTER, the
occupants or guests, or resulting from a lack of prudence, negligence or bad behaviour of people entering,
occupying or visiting the rented property. Le Baluchon cannot be held responsible for medical fees or
for any other obligation for damages or injuries suffered on the premises.
The security deposit will be remitted to you following a check of the chalet at the time of your departure
only if the chalet is vacated in the same condition as when you took possession (clean and with no
breakages) and if there are no complaints from the occupants of neighbouring properties.
If THE RENTER breaches the conditions of this lease, he/she will immediately be refused occupancy of the
premises and must pay the cost of repairing any damages him/herself, whether such damages are caused
by the occupant or by his/her guests.
Subscribe to our newletter
Tell us a bit about yourself so we can send you customized offers.