Rates and informations
Instructions for the dog-sledding activity
I. The activity is dependent on weather and snow conditions;
II. Dress very warmly, cover your face and we strongly recommend that you bring ski goggles with you;
III. Important : one out of two people will be required to drive a dogsled;
IV. You will need to be in good physical condition to help your team when required to do so.
I. A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the cost of the activity is charged to your credit card to guarantee the reservation.
II. 100% cancellation fee if cancelled on the day scheduled for the activity
- Adult : $109 per person
- Children (3-9 years old) : $55 per child
What to wear ?
- Very warm clothing and ski goggles
- Cover your face with a hood or neck-warmer
- Sturdy shoes or boots, warm gloves or mittens
This activity is offered in collaboration with LES EXPÉDITIONS DES 100 LACS, proud member of the Coop du Voisinage au bout du monde
In addition, we encourage you to ;
- Bring a reusable water bottle so you can rehydrate properly at the end of the activity
Conditions of use
- Ride lenght : 8 km
- Service of a guide is included
- For your safety, in the event of a lightning storm, very high winds or other weather-related dangers, this activity may be cancelled.
- If you wish to request a reservation, please contact our team by calling 1 800 789-5968.
- When a reservation is made, a non-refundable deposit of 100% of the cost of the treatments or activities will be charged. Non-refundable, non-transferable.
Subscribe to our newletter
Tell us a bit about yourself so we can send you customized offers.